Biking within the Kitzbüheler Alps
A true experience - on both mountain and in the valley!
The Wilder Kaiser offers a vast adventure range for bikers as well. No matter if you prefer a comfortable bike or e-bike ride or an adventure of a special kind on one of our bike trails within the region. Of course we are happy to help you finding your perfect tour!
The tourism board Wilder Kaisere offers guided bike trips as well - have a look at our overview
Our packages on the topic
All bike tours on Wilder Kaiser
Bike friendly hotelDid you know that we are quality-tested bike & bike accommodation?
Quality critera for cycle & mountain bike accommodation
- Our quality-approved accommodation for cyclists offers the ideal conditions for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in our house.
- Sport breakfast (fruit, muesli, etc.)
- Storage room for bikes (lockable and insured against theft)
- Bike stands in front of the accommodation
- Designated bikewash area (hose, brushes)
- Bike information area with the following:
- o map showing cycle paths and mountain bike rides in the region
- o list of bike workshops, shops, hire shops + opening hours/addresses
- o list of bike schools/guides + opening hours/addresses
- o timetable/operating hours of public transport/cable cars (with bike transport)
- o specialist magazines (e.g. BIKE Magazin, Bike Sport News, Trekking Bike, etc.)
- Small repair kit containing a pump compatible with all common valve types, puncture repair kit (incl. tyre levers), lubricant and basic selection of tools (hex keys, open-end spanner, screwdrivers, Torx, etc.)
- Washing and drying facilities for cycle clothing (extra surcharge)